Administrative Assistant (Oct 12 2023)
Mini Aces Lethbridge (Oct 12 2023)
Head Coach U13 Girls Okotoks (Oct 12 2023)
Assistant Coach U13 Girls Okotoks (Oct 12 2023)
Head Coach U17/18 Girls Fraser Valley (Oct 12 2023)
Please contact us for more details on becoming part of the Ace Family.
-Only short listed applicants will be notified. Thank you for your interest in joining Ace family.
JOIN THE FAMILY
Reporting to the Executive Coordinator based within the Ace Head Office. This position will be scheduled to work 20 hours per week. May have the opportunity to grow into full time employment.
• Answer and direct phone calls and emails
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled programs and events
• Maintain the filing system including contact lists, documents, etc.
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact through of general information email and subscription
• Act as lead for Ace-ran Tournaments
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum 2 years of Administration Experience
• Proficient with Microsoft programs such as but not limited to excel, word, outlook, etc.
• Works well with youth
• Ability to work independently and adapt to change
• Excellent Interpersonal Communication
Attributes & Characteristics
• Open and honest team player
• Positive and engaging personality
• Flexible, influential, and collaborative
• $15-$17 per hour based on experience
• 6-month probation period. Evaluation of employment will be scheduled at 3-month and 6-month mark. The ability to move between working from home and the office is possible once comfortable with role.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.